• Thirty years of sales experience in the office interiors industry
• Imaginative problem solver with exceptional communication skills
• Ability to plan, initiate, implement and track goals and objectives
Indoff Office Interiors, Charlotte, NC
Branch Partner: 2000-Present
White Office Furniture, LTD. Rock Hill, SC
Account Executive: 1982-2000
• Actively work with design, installation and sales departments to maximize the company’s value to the customer
• Enlisted the assistance of key vendors to develop plans for account and vertical penetration
• Consistent top producer increasing account base and territory each year
• Winner of the Steelcase Presentation Olympics
Associate Degree in Business Administration, York Technical College, Rock Hill, SC 1981
Xerox PSS III Sales Training
Tom Hopkins Sales Seminar
Miller Heiman Strategic Selling
She has been in the furniture industry for 35 years. She joined Indoff in July, 1995. She assist with office interiors, move management, space planning for local and national organizations.
Her specialties are interior commercial office furniture, customer seating, employee spaces, artwork, space planning & assistance with relocation & move management.
As the winner of 3 national Haworth awards, the Bill Pedersen Memorial Award and having been awarded Indoff’s annual achievement award 13 times, it’s clear Marsha understands her clients needs.
“I provide clients with the ability to convey professionalism with an eye towards ergonomics, efficiency,
all in a pleasant work environment for their employees & an inviting atmosphere for their customers.
“I endeavor to be price competitive. I pride myself on service.
I’m truly blessed by this industry. It been since high school and still after all these years it keeps my interest.
If I had it to do all over again, I would. I would have enjoyed landscape architecture too, but maybe not as much.
Of course if God had given me a voice, I would rather be a professional singer.
Goals? A happy retired life full of cute grandchildren to spoil rotten, feed sugar to and then send home to their parents.
Interior Design Partner – Indoff, Inc
December 2000 – Present (12 years 4 months)
Project Management, Furniture & Fixture Sales, Commercial Interior Design
Facilities Planner – Wells Fargo Home Mortgage
January 1998 – November 2000 (2 years 11 months)
• Pre-Project analysis of proposed branch site including preliminary layouts and budgets
• Collaborate with Wells Fargo Team and Field Contact to configure site and submit Construction Plan, Specs, Cabling Plan, phone board layout and Project Schedule
• Develop Furniture Plan and request quotes
• Schedule tenant improvements, furniture installation and electrician, collaborate with Wells Fargo Team to complete the site
Interior Design/Sales – Saxton Inc
January 1996 – January 1998 (2 years 1 month)
• Interview clients & develop project requirements
• Analyze circulation and workstation square footage
• Develop Space Plans and Furniture Standards
• Produce Construction Documents including Electrical, Sections, Elevations and Details
• Selection of colors & materials, lighting, flooring, wallcovering, artwork etc.
• Produce Specification and/or Bid Documents
• Oversee and schedule installations
HONORS & AWARDS
Elizabeth Sutherland Howes Senior Award
University of Northern Iowa
National Council for Interior Design Qualification
NCIDQ Examination, License 3896
October 1981 – Present
International Interior Design Association
January 1995 – Present
We assist with office interiors, move management, space planning. Specialties are Telework Office Furniture Programs, interior commercial office furniture, customer seating, employee spaces, artwork, space planning & assistance with relocation & move management.
Our intent is to provide clients with the ability to convey professionalism with an eye towards ergonomics, efficiency, a pleasant work environment for their employees & an inviting atmosphere for their customers. We endeavor to be price competitive and we pride ourselves on service.